Previously we provided the Stages of the process which we’ll detalize now with approximate costs.
- Signing Agreement with Surrogacy Agency, possible opening of escrow account, providing initial documents and payment.
- Signing Agreement and corresponding forms with IVF clinic, providing sperm. Payments to IVF clinics are handled by Surrogacy Agency.
- Signing Gestational Surrogacy Agreement (Child Carrying Agreement, CCA) with gestational carrier (surrogate mother).
- In vitro fertilization (IVF), egg donation, embryo transfer, HCG – pregnancy test.
- Medical supervision and support during 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters including genetic screening of 1st trimester and 2nd trimester, ultrasound diagnostics and regular tests required by the Ministry of healthcare of Ukraine and much more.
- Moving gestational carrier to Kyiv after 32nd week of pregnancy.
- Your arrival to Kyiv and going back home.